No products in the cart.
Sensodyne Toothpaste Mild Mint 75ml
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
With twice daily brushing, Sensodyne helps to:
- Provide Daily Care for sensitive teeth
- Provide long-lasting care for sensitive teeth
- Provide cavity protection
- Freshen breath
- Remove stains for naturally whiter teeth
Number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for many years. Sensodyne Daily Care is a fluoride toothpaste which can be used everyday and provides daily care for sensitive teeth.
Sensodyne is specially formulated to care for sensitive teeth. When enamel is worn away or gums recede, the dentine underneath becomes exposed. This can lead to tooth sensitivity, for example, with hot and cold food and drinks.
Tooth sensitivity is not a one-off problem, but an ongoing condition that can benefit from daily specialist care. Sensodyne Daily Care toothpastes are specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth, with all the benefits of a regular toothpaste – from Sensodyne, experts in care for sensitive teeth.
Brush twice daily Sensodyne Daily Care Mild Mint:
- Removes stains and polishes tooth surface
- Provides long lasting sensitivity care
- Provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste
*versus previous formulation.
How to use
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out
Harzards and Cautions:
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen see your dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on advice of a dental professional or doctor.
- The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol. Glycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Alumina, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)
|Dimensions||18.5 × 2.9 × 3.6 cm|