No products in the cart.
Schwarzkopf Live Stay Bright Colour Booster Shocking Pink 150ml
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Refresh your colour vibrancy!
- This Shampoo has been specifically developed for LIVE Ultra Brights Shocking Pink colouration. Colour result may vary when used with other colourations.
- Refresh and prolong the vibrancy of your pink colour
- Boost the intensity of your pink colour
- Create soft pastel pink hues on a light hair base.
Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions.
Read and follow instructions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age
of 16. Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not colour your hair if:
– you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp,
– you have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair,
– you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo in the past.
Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Rinse hair well after application. Avoid contact with
eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Use commercially available,
waterproof plastic gloves. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid unnecessary skin contact.
1. Apply colour shampoo to wet hair in place of your normal shampoo as often as you like to refresh
or maintain colour vibrancy between colourations or to create soft pastel hues on a light hair
2. After the product application, rinse skin and surfaces where traces of product are visible.
3. Depending on desired intensity, leave product in from 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Rinse hair, skin and bathroom surfaces from traces of product thoroughly, until water runs clear.
Recommended to wear waterproof plastic gloves when applying the product.
Aqua (Water, Eau) · Lauryl Glucoside · Cocamidopropyl Betaine · Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose · PEG-40 Hydrogenated
Castor Oil · Sodium Benzoate · Citric Acid · Parfum (Fragrance) · Sodium Chloride · Polyquaternium-37 · PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate · Propylene
Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate · Panthenol · PPG-1 Trideceth-6 · Hexyl Cinnamal · Hydrated Silica · Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil · Benzyl Alcohol · Sorbitan Oleate · Linalool · Limonene · Citronellol · Basic Violet 2.