No products in the cart.
Schwarzkopf Live Lightener & Twist Cool Lilac 104
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Professional quality color 2in1 lightening + pastel Permanent Lightens your hair color up to 2-3 levels.
In a daze of lilac haze! With our 2 in 1 formula that contains pastel pigments, your blonde is lifted by up to 4 levels, whilst adding a soft pastel touch at the same time!
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If your hair is previously coloured, this might affect results
Application & Development
- Apply to dry, unwashed hair. To help remove any residue from hair gently brush before starting the application
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- Always leave hair down while the colour develops to give an even result
- Before rinsing the colour sprinkle a little water on your hair and massage your hair and scalp for a few seconds including around your hairline. This emulsifies the colour and helps to ensure an even result and reduce skin staining.
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water
- Always perform the allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Check the colour application range to make sure this product is suitable for your natural hair colour
- For more info on this, please contact our Schwarzkopf Advisory Service on freephone 0800 328 9214
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready and use some skin barrier cream around your hairline/ears
- Have some cotton pads and skin toner handy just in case you get some product on your skin
- If you’re lucky enough to have thick locks or hair longer than shoulder length, you’ll need two or more packs for a nice, even coverage
Colour Cream: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Isopropyl Myristate · Glyceryl Stearate · Ammonium Hydroxide · Decyl Oleate · Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Bis-Cetearyl Amodi methicone · Cocamidopropyl Betaine · Sodium Sulfite · Ammonium Sulfate · Parfum · AscorbicAcid·PotassiumStearate·Glycerin·SodiumChloride·PotassiumHydroxide·2083109 Etidronic Acid · Linalool · Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate · 1-Hydroxyethyl 4,5-Diamino Pyrazole Sulfate · Citronellol · Xanthan Gum · 2-Methylresorcinol · Hexyl Salicylate · Resorcinol · 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCl · 4-Amino-m-Cresol · m-Aminophenol · 1,3-Bis-(2,4-Diaminophenoxy) Propane HCl
Developer: Aqua · Hydrogen Peroxide · Isopropyl Myristate · Cetearyl Alcohol · PEG-40 Castor Oil · Ceteareth-20 · Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate · Cera Alba · Etidronic Acid · Potassium Hydroxide · Disodium Pyrophosphate · 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine
After Treatment: Aqua · Cetearyl Alcohol · Behentrimonium Chloride · Dimethicone · Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil · Panthenol · Niacinamide · Hydrolyzed Keratin · Paraf finum Liquidum · Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride · Ceteareth-20 · Phenoxyethanol · Cetrimonium Chloride · Isopropyl Alcohol · Parfum · Potas sium Phosphate · Dimethiconol · Methylparaben · Benzophenone-4 · Carbomer · Potassium Hydroxide · Citronellol · Butylphenyl Methyl propional · Sodium Chloride · Limonene · Cyclomethicone · Benzyl Alcohol · Methylisothiazolinone · Acid Violet 43 · HC Blue No. 12