No products in the cart.
Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating Eye Gel 15ml
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Give your eyes a boost with instant hydration, plumping and refreshment
- Visibly & instantly hydrate and refresh your eye area to fight visible signs of fatigue
- Cooling formula with hyaluronic acid, cucumber extract, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), witch hazel extract and peptides
- Formulated for normal, dry and oily skin
- Tailor-made to care for your eye area, the most fragile part of your face
- Olay products are co-created with more than 8’000 women yearly
- Use Olay Luminous Moisturiser daily for 28 days. See true skin appearance transformation
Give your eyes a boost with Olay’s Deep Hydrating Eye Gel, which instantly hydrates and refreshes tired-looking eyes. Our Olay Eye Gel plumps the delicate skin in your eye area, where fine lines first appear, as well as fighting visible signs of fatigue. Its powerful, cooling formula is supercharged with hyaluronic acid, as well as cucumber extract, niacinamide (vitamin B3), witch hazel extract and peptides, for eyes that are fresh and hydrated.
This eye renewal gel is formulated for normal, dry and oily skin types, and can be used both as a day and night eye cream. It is tailor-made to care for your eye area, the most fragile part of your face that is the first to show signs of tiredness.
Use Olay Hydrating Eye Gel daily for 28 days. See true skin appearance transformation.
Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 (aka Niacinamide) is scientifically proven to benefit both young and mature skin, especially when it comes to reducing uneven skin tone or the appearance of wrinkles.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Panthenol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-100 Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, 1.2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 61570