No products in the cart.
Yankee Candle Autumn Night 104G
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Units Sold: 5
AROMA: AUTUMN NIGHT
Autumn evenings with all the wonderful nostalgia and melancholy feelings. The scent of moist ground and fresh air blends with the delicate trace of lavender and woody tones. Summit: bergamot, grapefruit, pepper tree, heart: lavender, maple leaf, base: vetiver and oak.
DESIGN: SMALL SCENTED CANDLE CLASSIC 104 G
- Test packaging suitable for scenting smaller spaces.
- The classic and most popular Yankee Candle design in a glass jar with a glass lid.
- Convenient and easy to use.
- Made using the finest ingredients, including pure natural fragrance extracts.
- Evenly and completely scented food-grade paraffin.
- Specially designed wicks, which are braided according to the type of fragrance to guarantee maximum burning hours and the same fragrance quality.
- Each wick is manually straightened.
- Completely burns.
Burning and scent time: up to 40 hours
Candle dimensions: diameter 5.8 cm, height 8.6 cm
Weight: 104 g
TIPS – HOW TO PROPERLY BURN YANKEE CANDLE CANDLES
- The right pleasure of a scented candle starts with the right burning.
- The most important thing is the first lighting of the candle – it must be lit properly.
- Allow the wax to dissolve to the edge of the glass to prevent the formation of an undesirable tunnel.
- It is important to shorten the wick to 3 mm before each candle is lit, ideally shorten it every 4 hours.
- We do not recommend burning the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- It is ideal to let it cool for 2 hours.
ABOUT YANKEE CANDLE
- Yankee Candle is the world’s best known manufacturer of scented candles and indoor scents.
- Yankee Candle smells as pleasant as the real flowers, fruits, spices, place or experience they were inspired to.
- Yankee Candle – these are the most varied authentic fragrances that will not disappear even with time and will scent your interior for a long time until the last flash of the flame.