No products in the cart.
Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream 15ml
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- 3in1 cream for dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles
- Visibly and instantly reduces dark circles, wrinkles and puffy eyes
- Formula supercharged with vitamin B3 (niacinamide), peptides, and colour-correcting technology
- Formulated for normal, dry and oily skin
- Tailor-made to care for your eye area, the most fragile part of your face
- Olay products are co-created with more than 8’000 women yearly
- Use Olay daily for 28 days. See true skin appearance transformation
Give your eyes a boost with Olay Ultimate Eye Cream, which reduces dark circles, wrinkles and puffy eyes, visibly and instantly. This is not just an anti-ageing eye cream: it not only smooths and hydrates the eye area, but acts as a touch of concealer that matches all skin tones.
Our puffy eye cream’s powerful formula is supercharged with niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and peptides, as well as colour-correcting technology. Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream is formulated for normal, dry and oily skin types.
It is tailor-made to care for your eye area, the most fragile part of your face that is the first to show signs of tiredness. Use Olay Ultimate Eye Cream daily for 28 days. See true skin appearance transformation.
Peptide: Peptides are proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while replenishing and rejuvenating your skin.
Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 (aka Niacinamide) is scientifically proven to benefit both young and mature skin, especially when it comes to reducing uneven skin tone or the appearance of wrinkles.
Aqua, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Alkane, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Alumina, Silica, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77492, CI 77491