No products in the cart.
Milton Cold Water Steriliser
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Used By Professionals
- For Breastfeeding Accessories
- Stays sterile for 24 hours
- Sterilises in 15 mins
- Holds up to 5 Bottles
This specially made container is great for cold water sterilising. It can hold up to 6 standard bottles and is a really easy way to sterilise other feeding equipment such as breast pumps, soothers, teethers, small plastic toys and weaning items. The Sterilising Unit has a lockable lid to help you keep the items safe, and a carry handle for when mum or dad wants to move it around the kitchen, or take it out of home. All items are weighted down by a specially made grid, to help ensure everything is fully immersed in the solution.
How does it work:
1) Fill the Milton Sterilising Unit with 5 litres of cold water.
2) Add 2 half caps (30ml) of Milton Fluid, or 1 Milton Tablet (0.6% concentration v/v).
3) Fully immerse all of the items to be sterilised, ensuring there are no air bubbles.
4) Place the grid on the top of the items, put the lid on and in 15 minutes all the items will be sterilised and ready to use. The same solution can be kept for up to 24 hours, so parents can keep adding and removing items as and when they need them. There is no need to rinse after use – utensils can be used immediately.