Medex Hand Sanitiser Expert plus is tough on germs but kind to skin and kills 99.9% of germs.
No need for water.
Kind to skin.
How to sanitise your hands:
1. Apply a shot or pump of sanitiser.
2. Rub your palms with fingers.
3. Rub the back of each hand with palm.
4. Rub your palms together.
5. Rub your palms with your knuckles/nails.
6. Rub your thumbs together.
7. Rub your wrists with fingers.
Danger highly flammable liquid and vapours if swallowed rinse mouth, do not induce vomiting.
If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not apply on broken or damaged skin.
If you notice any skin irritation discontinue use.
For external use only.