No products in the cart.
Freedom Pregnancy Test Strips 3 Pack
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Freedom Pregnancy Test Strips detect elevated levels of Human Choronic Gonadotropin (hCG) in the urine, which occurs when an egg is fertilised, thus determining whether you are pregnant or not.
Interpretation of results
Only one coloured band appears on the control region. No apparent band on the test region.
Distinct colour bands appear on the control and test regions. Both test line and control line indicate a positive result.
No visible band at all. A total absence of colour in both regions is an indication of procedure error and/or that test region deterioration has occurred. Repeat test with a new test kit.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use test kit beyond the expiry date.
- The test device should not be reused.
- Do not use the test kit if the pouch is damaged or the seal is broken.
- Read the leaflet before using the test kit.