No products in the cart.
Comfort Fabric Softener Sunshiny Days 21 Wash 750ml
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Comfort Sunshiny Days Fabric Conditioner leaves you with fresh smelling clothes, exceptional softness and a fantastic fragrance
- Enjoy extra freshness with Comfort Sunshiny Days
- Protect clothes against unwanted odours and maintain their freshness with Comfort’s long-lasting odour protection formula
- Comfort Sunshiny Days Fabric Conditioner softens fabric fibres to leave clothes feeling soft
- Using fabric softener regularly makes your clothes easier to iron
- Add Comfort Sunshiny Days to your wash alongside laundry detergent to feel the softness of your clothes
Frequently Bought Together
WHY USE FABRIC CONDITIONER?
Comfort fabric conditioner helps makes your clothes as incredible as you are. Whatever your look, wear it bright, soft and fresh with our range of Comfort fabric conditioners.
COMFORT FABRIC CONDITIONERS
The 3-dimension formula of Comfort fabric conditioner helps keep your clothes looking, smelling and feeling awesome. Using a Comfort fabric conditioner in your laundry helps your clothes stay beautiful wash after wash – it’ll help keep your clothes bright and vibrant. Clothes are easier to iron when compared to using just detergent.
COMFORT INTENSE CONCENTRATED FABRIC CONDITIONER
Just like all Comfort conditioners, the Comfort Intense fabric conditioner range helps to keep them bright and soft. Comfort Intense gives your clothes an amazing fragrance in a concentrated format. Each drop has even more vibrance, so you get more washes out of a single bottle. This concentrated fabric conditioner delivers a long-lasting fragrance: the fresh feeling of newly washed clothes.
COMFORT CREATIONS FABRIC CONDITIONER
Comfort Creations fabric conditioners are inspired by the precious scents found in nature. With the help of perfume experts, we create incredible new scents for your clothes: combinations like Cherry Blossom & Sweet Pea or Blueberry & Jasmine. As well as being fragrant, your clothes are left soft and easy to iron when compared to using just a detergent.