No products in the cart.
Cillit Bang Power Kitchen Cleaner Degreaser 750ml
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The powerful cleaning solution for your kitchen
- Removes grease, food stains and baked on foods.
- Visible results in seconds
- Ideal for many different surfaces
- TURBO FOAM!
Get trigger happy with this seriously powerful Cillit Bang Grease & Sparkle, and remove grease, food stains and baked on food in seconds!
Rid your kitchen of stubborn stains in seconds with Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Grease & Sparkle, the ultimate cleaning solution for your Kitchen. Kitchen grime can be hard to shift – but not any more! The Turbo Foam action of this versatile cleaner eliminates even the toughest problems in seconds. Whether removing grease, food stains or baked on foods – it doesn’t matter! Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Grease & Sparkle has been specially designed to eliminate grease quickly and with ease making household cleaning less of a chore. Bang! And the dirt is gone.
Contains <5% Anionic Surfactants, Parfum, Linalool
How to use
1. Turn nozzle to ‘on’ position.
2. Always test on an inconspicuous area so you know the surface can handle the power.
3. Allow hot surfaces to cool before using product.
4. Keeping the bottle upright/slightly tilted and about 20 cm away from the surface, spray directly onto the area to be cleaned, let it act and wipe around with a sponge/cloth.
5. Rinse thoroughly with water and wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth.
For Light Oven Soils, Dishes, Pots, Pan & other hand, non-porous surfaces that come directly into contact with food.
1. Allow surfaces to cool.
2. Spray onto food soil without adding water and let product soak no longer than 30 minutes.
3. Wash as usual with washing up liquid, rinse well with water.
4. Repeat as necessary.
Cillit Bang Powder Cleaner Grease & Sparkle. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wear protective gloves, eye/ face protection.
If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.