No products in the cart.
Equatech UV-C Disinfection Light Stick
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Micro- USB operated or
- Battery Operated: 4x AAA (not Included)
- UV lifetime: Approx. 8000hrs usage
- Battery Lifetime: 1-3hours (varies by usage)
- Working Temp: 0°C-60°C
Through UV radiation, the DNA structure of a single celled virus is damaged. This will lead to the virus being destroyed or not being able to reproduce. It generally takes 30 seconds or more for the effects to take effect. It has been proven that ultraviolet light can destroy Influenza, Streptococcus Pneumoniae, Staphylococcus Aureus and E-coli. Micro USB or Battery Operated, Proven to kill up to 99% of germs and bacteria.